Having been using Windows 10 for some time now, I've really got to like the Recent files 'folder' that appears under Quick access. I use it especially when attaching files to a Gmail email.

Essentially, all of your recent files appear in the Recent files list, no matter where you saved them, so you can get to them again quickly.

When I save a file from Xara Designer Pro v11, it appears in the Recent files list. However, when I export a file, it doesn't. Well, it does, but not as an image - and not with a shortcut that actually works.

I just exported this screenshot as quickaccess.png, so when I took the screenshot, the file didn't exist:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	quickaccess.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	113024

After exporting the file, an entry does appear in Recent files, but not as a 'real' file - it has no extension - and trying to open it doesn't work:

Name:	quickaccess2.png 
Views:	183 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	113025

After accessing the file I exported outside of Xara (either by opening it, or browsing to it and attaching it just now), it does appear properly. Not from the straight export, though, and the duff file remains:

Name:	quickaccess3.png 
Views:	175 
Size:	16.4 KB 
ID:	113026