Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Lost <head> placeholder -Solved-

Hi guys!

I lost my self somehow!...
    Couple of years ago I installed a button script to my headers. ( www.vtxriders.se )
    Now I'd like to get rid of it, but cant find where I put the code in my Xara Web 11 project?..
    I guess I must have put it in a placeholder? -but I cant seem to find it??

Thank you for any help!
    /Orre
    Last edited by orre; 12 June 2016 at 09:14 AM.

Default Re: Lost <head> placeholder

Finally found it! Visually hidden behind some other stuff...

Strange thing though, looking at the "Placeholder - HTML code", only thing in there was the line <Many> ??
    For me, I couldn't find any way to determine this was the placeholder I was looking for, except for deleting it and see the outcome...
    The way I found it was visually deleting stuff until I found this small misplaced rectangle... Guess I should be better at naming stuff!...

When I use code, I try and place it on a separate layer so I can switch it on and off.
    When, publishing, the layer must be on.
    I have even used a link to the layer using 'popup: close "<layer>"' so it get published but never exposed so I can read any support documentation I stupidly might have written.

Fire and forget,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

How useful could it be if Xara provided a dedicated view just of all placeholder code, with an option to delete or edit placeholders?