Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default 360 degree and EXIF data

With Street View and Facebook using 360 degree and cardboard it was only natural I would buy myself a 360 degree Pro Camera - IRIS360
    On the day it arrived Facebook allow you to drag and drop a Photosphere directly into your timeline.

having some of the tools I spent many years learning and perfecting Xara was my go to tool to remove tripod artifacts - a spot of colour and contrast and save it out

Sadly the EXIF data striped out - facebook NEEDS a Camera and Model Number

I tried an online EXIF data fixer - except it would not injest my edited panorama

Also heard another user in photoshop that merged his edited file with a layer of origional file and the EXIF data cas carried through on save.

Cant say I ever used EXIF data in XARA but read on SITE that

EXIF info

Designer Pro includes the option to display an EXIF dialog, semi transparent and configurable, which shows the embedded EXIF values of your JPEG photo.

-----

Configurable ?

Can I include a Camera and Model in the EXIF info?

Default Re: 360 degree and EXIF data

EXIF is not something you can edit (that I know of). The purpose is to provide information on the imported photo.

But maybe one of our more photographically enriched members will have a suggestion.

Thanks Garry
    I have indeed found an EXIF injector but its yet another bump in the workflow
    I am very keen on Street View Inside - RIOCH Theta S and this stuff is so powerful now Facebook supports 360 degree images.

Xara is just so good a tool for removing tripod shadows and it seems Photoshop is getting all the love

Be great if we could edit a jpg flat and press "show me as a sphere" button

Next version eh?

Hi David,

the only tool I use is ExifTool http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/
    Herein You can save, export and import the Exif to what You whish. I forget editing!

Servus from Germany
    Ernie