Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem with Design Gallery

I'm not sure where this post is supposed to go. I recently purchased DP X11. I was doing ok with it and then they came out with the new version 365. So I went and purchased it. Now it seems it does not have all the folders in the Design Gallery that X11 has. I don't know what to do. I did order the CD. Is what I'm looking for on the CD and I just need to wait for it? Any suggestions?

Default Re: Problem with Design Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by Watcher900 View Post
    I'm not sure where this post is supposed to go. I recently purchased DP X11. I was doing ok with it and then they came out with the new version 365. So I went and purchased it. Now it seems it does not have all the folders in the Design Gallery that X11 has. I don't know what to do. I did order the CD. Is what I'm looking for on the CD and I just need to wait for it? Any suggestions?
    You have a Local Designs gallery where you can right-click on each folder and select Download All. The total will be over 2 GB so quite a wait.

You can navigate through the On-line Content Catalogue (Shift+Alt+I) and each item / template you Import / Download is added to the Local Designs gallery.

You can also link to your XDX11 content.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Thanks for your help, I did not have the "Download All" option available when I did the right click as suggested. I went back to the Xara site and downloaded the program again. It gave me 3 options, 1. download 2. repair 3. remove. I chose Repair. When it finished I relaunched the program and sure enough, the "Download All" option was there! Again, thank you for your help.
    Best Regards
    Ken.

Ken, glad you got it sorted.

I might have tried running as Admin first off had you mentioned the option was missing.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat