Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Navbar for mobile devices

Hi

Is it possible to do a navbar for mobile device in Xara like the one in the link - http://www.michiganbeautifulsmiles.com ?

thanks

Default Re: Navbar for mobile devices

I would say yes, it's possible. However I haven't got the time to go into it further at present.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Yes. Put your menu on a separate layer (no mouse overs). Link your menu icon to that layer. This was not near as smooth as I would have wished but it works.

Theoretically you can copy the Menu layer and paste it into the other layers. But in this case I could not.

Theoretically, you can link the menu buttons and paste in place on the other menu layers. But I could not.

In the end it works but it was a royal PITA.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tx Egg. when ever you can... on the mean time Ill see priester file

Tx priester IŽll go right now work on it and will give feed back soon

Hi again gwpriester. I tried your file, thanks a lot for your help, I already did something like that http://www.clinicadentarialv.magix.net the difference is that (as far as i noticed) that your file doesnŽt have sub-menus sliding down and pushing the rest of the navbar down. That is the must for this navbar...

You will need to create a new layer on top of the Menu layer with buttons for the sub menu. Link the button on the menu to trigger the next layer.