Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Really strange nav bar behaviour

Hi, try the attached file, it was done in WD10P, however to preview all pages I need to preview web page NOT preview web site (I have had this problem for the last year). If I go to preview website I get an error message that says that page cannot be found. You will notice there are NO iframes. There might be the odd box that is missing at the top. The navbar works fine for the 5 pages. Perhaps there is a problem with my version of WD10P, I tried running as administrator but there was no change. By the way, it works fine in WD11P and WD365P

Ciao

Roly
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by roly; 08 June 2016 at 09:15 AM. Reason: missing text

Neither have I LGF. Best way to get over it is to delete the current navbar from all pages & build a new one. For some reason when the current navbar is published the last button, instead of having href="xl_xr_page-contact" only has href="javascript:;".
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Thanks Roly and Egg.
    Downloaded Roly's nav bar - copy and paste into my site - it works.
    Edit Roly's nav bar to increase the font size - export site - "contact" doesn't work!
    Delete Roly's modified nav bar. Create new av bar from scratch - guess what - "contact" STILL doesn't work!
    In desperation, I've added a blank page after the contact page and now the "contact" button does work! Go figure!
    Thanks everyone for trying to help.
    Regards,
    Mike