Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Viewer and organizer for Xara files

We need viewer and organizer (with tags and search and e.t.c) for the Xara files.
    Is there plans to release this very useful thing?

Maybe you will give us the tools to manage the already existing rudiments of cataloging inside Xara Designer?

Default Re: Viewer and organizer for Xara files

For many years I have accumulated own clip-art and I find it really hard to navigate it and look for something specific (.

Try Zoner Photo Studio, or XNview. Both have FREE versions, and as far as I am aware, both will view XAR files. Not sure about search capabilities of XNView, but I know that Zoner will search. If the clipart is tagged accordingly, I think that they have the capabilities to do what you need.

My personal preference is Zoner, but I know quite a few people who prefer the XNview.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thank you! I tried the Zoner. Not a bad thing.
    But I'd rather the developers have given us a user frendly tool for creating and editing XaraClip.txt for our Gallery .
    So we can use our cliparts inside Xara Designer (or their other products) and find anything with keywords.

You can actually drag from Zoner right into Xara, just as easily as you can from the design gallery.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.