Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Xara Slideshow Widget - Won't allow Full width Stretch!

I believe Siran was meaning to use a Xara widget. I don't know if it will work with wowslider.

Right click over the widget, select names, give it the name htmlclass=xw_stretch, Add & Close.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

As far as I know the WOWSlider itself supports full width and full screen display, so you won't need to use the described method.
    On the other hand it would be nice to know if it would work, so please drop a note if you try.

Bringing back up this old thread. I am looking to make a full width slideshow header, but not just a narrow strip, one that would take up the whole page when it is opened but then you can scroll down to the content. A long, single page site. This solution is great except that the rest of the content is in different positions depending on the size of the browser. Is there a way to make this slideshow behave like that?