Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Zoom in on a photo effect

Quote Originally Posted by roly View Post
    Hi Egg, yes, now I get you. But what if you are designing a new website (That is not on the web yet) and you want to preview it before going live.
    Ciao Roly
    Roly, Xara's preview is to a local web server, like http://localhost:8000/virtnnnnnnnn/index.htm so when you view it in IE or Chrome or Firefox or Edge or Safari or Opera, you get the experience of it being on the Internet except the download speeds are not around.
    And the power of xara's solution is they rendering is almost the same across all these browsers, IE usually being off key the most.
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

But what if you are designing a new website (That is not on the web yet) and you want to preview it before going live.
    You can place the photo on a new page that isn't linked on the navbar. It will get exported into the index_htm_files folder.

I attach a working example. You'll need to Preview Whole Website for it to work.

EDIT: I will attach it when TG attachments are fixed. Meanwhile you can get the xar here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mp4ah1xtg1...rns-5.xar?dl=0
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    You can place the photo on a new page that isn't linked on the navbar. It will get exported into the index_htm_files folder.

I attach a working example. You'll need to Preview Whole Website for it to work.

EDIT: I will attach it when TG attachments are fixed. Meanwhile you can get the xar here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mp4ah1xtg1...rns-5.xar?dl=0
    Hi Egg, thank you very much, that works just fine, now I am playing with the parameters so as to change the picture to the right size.

Ciao

Roly

Hi Roly, that's the hard part .... I don't fully understand it but it's very clever.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi Roly, that's the hard part .... I don't fully understand it but it's very clever.
    Hi Egg, I totally agree with you. In my book the impossible just takes a bit (or much) longer. When you are retired and designing websites is a hobby, time is no problem.

Ciao

Roly