Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Parallax Scrolling

I've recently moved from serif webplus software, and decided Xara was the program to use..
    I have created a website (Just for Demo as we are not opening until winter) using parallax scrolling..
    www.gabrielruane.co.uk and Xara has done a good job, it works in i.e., edge, safari yet when it switches to mobile its wrong.. images become static, and if I use on a tablet (which seems to use the full site rather than mobile) images too become static..
    does anyone know of a solution to this, or am I expecting too much from the software? all help or pointers are appreciated

Default Re: Parallax Scrolling

elcome to TalkGraphics

Elegantly designed site. It scrolls OK in Safari on my iPhone. But the left side of the page is cut off. I am not sure why. I see ELCOME.

One thing that might cause this is if you have content on the pasteboard. Check to make sure that the pasteboard in the mobile variant is empty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	44.9 KB 
ID:	112781   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	elcome.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	112782  

Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester View Post
    elcome to TalkGraphics

Elegantly designed site. It scrolls OK in Safari on my iPhone. But the left side of the page is cut off. I am not sure why. I see ELCOME.

One thing that might cause this is if you have content on the pasteboard. Check to make sure that the pasteboard in the mobile variant is empty.
    Thanks for the design statement/compliment... I've maybe moved something so will check that regarding the "_elcome" ... its seems to be an android issue for the scrolling, as on the desktop it's working, rather than chrome from what I've recently read.. Just hoping I'll be informed of a workaround..

I just think the Welcome text is probably being cropped because the text block hasn't been resized to fit the variant page size correctly.

Oh yes, and elcome to TG too.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host