Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hello,

I cant get Xara to answer my email. I have two computers, one is going to "die" any moment, the other is my new one. My old computer has the Xara Menu maker on it. I seem to have lost my emails from when I downloaded the program, expect for the one that says from Xara "Thank you for downloading this program".

I want to move this program over to my new computer before I lose it. But I am not sure how to go about getting my information to redownload it and my unlock code again.

Or can I put it on a disk from my old computer and then bring it onto this new one with no problems?

Im worried because I have tried writing to Xara and get no answer from them.

Can anyone help me?

Claudia

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Hello Claudia,

I would think there would be no problem transfering the file. I have not tried to transfer menu maker, but all my other products transfer just fine between machines.

John/DOT
    John/DOT

John,

Thank you for your reply. Just a minute or two ago I went online to the Xara site and found a "re-download and reunlock" option and after figuring out what my password and user name was I went and did that, and now it's working on my other computer just fine. :-)

Claudia

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ClaudiaTh:
    John,

Thank you for your reply. Just a minute or two ago I went online to the Xara site and found a "re-download and reunlock" option and after figuring out what my password and user name was I went and did that, and now it's working on my other computer just fine. :-)

Claudia<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Claudia,

Glad it worked for you.

John/DOT
    John/DOT

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Bailey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I don't think the guy is coming back. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe? he got abducted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, probably the quy is a professional designer. Doesn't have time to glogg glogg, and need his software to function.