Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Personally,

I have had xara 1.1, 1.5 2.0 X and xara 3d. All work flawlessly, and I have recieved 100 times more for my money spent.

Customer support seems to be less than desired from the responses in this post. But they are not like Microsoft, adobe, Corel with software so bad they need call centers to handle all the complaints.

Give them time and they will work out whatever problem you have. They are just not set up to handle complaints like that, no need to... xara software works.

John/DOT
    John/DOT

I dont understand this. Especially as the complaint appears to be about free download addons to the software purchased.

I sent a request to Xara Technical support late one afternoon - had a reply the next working day.

And when I ordered 3 more copies of XaraX I had them the next morning. Yes I am in London but that is still good service.

Christine
    Christine

Software: XDPX9, WD9,WD10,XDPX10,WD11,XDPX11,XDP365

This thread started in JULY ... I don't think the guy is coming back.

-Ed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ed: I don't think the guy is coming back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ---I don't think so either...

Also, I just posted the above because I wanted to bring up my post count to the magic number of 1546... (kidding... )

Seriously, I do find it a bit odd that Xara Ltd's business is discussed on a board like this... In any type of business you get someone that is miffed - for whatever (sometimes irrational) reasons... (Hey, most often you don't get the whole story either...)

Everyone who I have ever sent to Xara Ltd. have been nothing but pleased with shipment times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ufopro: ...Forgive me for my harshness, but I have been recently burned twice doing online business...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    --- Sometimes, it's just better to take a deep breath, and give people the chance to fix things... Politeness goes a long way...

Besides, if this was Xara Ltd. common practice - these forums would be full of posts like these...

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

Hi Risto.

I suppose the fact that this forum is SPONSORED by Xara Ltd. ... and you DO see posts like this ... pretty well tells you all you need to know.

BTW ... what DOES glogg smell like?

-Ed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I don't think the guy is coming back. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe? he got abducted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ufopro.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	112447  
    Last edited by Mike Bailey; 20 April 2016 at 08:15 PM. Reason: Replaced missing image

That's a classic Mike

HEY ... How did you know I wear glasses

-Ed.

Mike ---

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ed: BTW ... what DOES glogg smell like?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    --- Cloves, cardamon seeds, cinnamon, ginger, orange peel - simmered - add a bottle of red wine and some brandy, and sugar to taste - bring it to almost boil... Enjoy the scent...

Serve with raisins and almomds in the cup - and ginger bread cookies on the side.

How is that?

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Risto: How is that?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like ... CHRISTMAS

-Ed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ed: Sounds like ... CHRISTMAS <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    --- You mean smells like Christmas?

And you would be right... Glogg is served in the winter months, and during Christmas especially. In our house it's Christmas every day... We spent big bucks on our plastic tree - might as well get our moneys worth.

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!