Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Hello Kate, for a company that has been around a long time, you sure don't seem to care much for your customers. Tomorrow Morning, I will be dedicating my entire morning filing formal complaints with the proper authorities and the bank about your company's fraudulent activities. I have documented all correspondence since I regretfully purchased your substandard software and will not be satisfied until I am returned the money that was basically stolen from me, plus compensated for my time and hassles dealing with XARA. You people should really get out of business, because you don't have a clue how to run one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Frank, I cannot help, but I have forwarded your email to our technical department, who I am sure will be able to advise you

Sincerely

Barbara

Barbara Casey, Customer Support
    ---------------------------------
    Please help me to respond quickly by including all previous emails in your reply
    You can find instant answers to all the most frequently asked questions on our website at http://www.xara.com/support/

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 02 July 2003 11:06
    To: Barbara Casey
    Subject: Re: Sales query via website form

Barbara, Forgive me for my harshness, but I have been recently burned twice doing online business, so when a company doesn't respond to a problem using their software, I get a bit upset. I paid for and downloaded your menu maker four days ago. That went smoothly, but when I downloaded the templates, the download ended about half way. I have tried downloading the templates every possible way including e-mailing it. Nothing works. I have invested a whole lot of hours messing with this, with NO luck. I e-mailed you several days ago, but have heard nothing. I bought your software because I have several projects that I was going to use it for immediately after I downloaded it. Please advise ASAP.

Sincerely,

Frank J. Khoury
    Intl. Director UFO Groups Network

http://www.UFO-Pro.com
    http://www.ETtracker.com
    http://www.UFO-Quest.com
    http://www.UFOgroupsnetwork.org
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UFOpro
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: ufopro@msn.com
    Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 3:54 AM
    Subject: RE: Sales query via website form

How can I help what is your address and what is your problem?

Sincerely

Barbara

Barbara Casey, Customer Support
    Please help me to respond quickly by including all previous emails in your reply
    You can find instant answers to all the most frequently asked questions on our website at http://www.xara.com/support/

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: 02 July 2003 11:49
    To: Sales
    Subject: Sales query via website form

I wrote you several days ago regarding a problem with the software that I purchased from you. If you do not respond to me immediately, this will be considered FRAUD and I will take all steps necessary to establish legal actions against you and XARA.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike Bailey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I don't think the guy is coming back. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe? he got abducted.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, probably the quy is a professional designer. Doesn't have time to glogg glogg, and need his software to function.

Beam me up scotty

This thread started in JULY ... I don't think the guy is coming back.

-Ed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ed: I don't think the guy is coming back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ---I don't think so either...

Also, I just posted the above because I wanted to bring up my post count to the magic number of 1546... (kidding... )

Seriously, I do find it a bit odd that Xara Ltd's business is discussed on a board like this... In any type of business you get someone that is miffed - for whatever (sometimes irrational) reasons... (Hey, most often you don't get the whole story either...)

Everyone who I have ever sent to Xara Ltd. have been nothing but pleased with shipment times.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ufopro: ...Forgive me for my harshness, but I have been recently burned twice doing online business...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    --- Sometimes, it's just better to take a deep breath, and give people the chance to fix things... Politeness goes a long way...

Besides, if this was Xara Ltd. common practice - these forums would be full of posts like these...

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

ROFLMAO

I so much sypathize with this poor soul.....
    BUT
    if I reacted the same way as him (trying to take legal steps EVERY time some software was a piece of s**t and won every case), i'd be Bill Gates by now - money-wise...lmao

Best thing in such a case, cool down and book the whole thing in a file called "experience".
    Otherwise - don't forget your heart pills....

Luv'n'Peace
    Carsten aka SNAFU

That's a classic Mike

HEY ... How did you know I wear glasses

-Ed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Ed: Sounds like ... CHRISTMAS <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    --- You mean smells like Christmas?

And you would be right... Glogg is served in the winter months, and during Christmas especially. In our house it's Christmas every day... We spent big bucks on our plastic tree - might as well get our moneys worth.

Risto

risto@ristoklint.com

Visit my web site!

This all seems strange to me. I have purchased several Xara products. I have always recieved my CD's, and customer support has ALWAYS be Excellent for me. Maybe I just have good Karma.

Charlie in Phoenix

Box Elder, SD - Home of the Sick, Twisted and totally Perverted...

Personally,

I have had xara 1.1, 1.5 2.0 X and xara 3d. All work flawlessly, and I have recieved 100 times more for my money spent.

Customer support seems to be less than desired from the responses in this post. But they are not like Microsoft, adobe, Corel with software so bad they need call centers to handle all the complaints.

Give them time and they will work out whatever problem you have. They are just not set up to handle complaints like that, no need to... xara software works.

John/DOT
    John/DOT