Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Xara...

Default Re: Dear Xara...

I'm glad i mentioned Twitter. I've just checked Twitter, Facebook & Google+ to find the majority of images are lifted from TalkGraphics and tripped out on social media (in a not inspiring fashion).
    If Xara can spare the time to lift TalkGraphics designs for its publicity, it must have enough time to read all the Posts yet ignores commenting on our suggestions.
    At the very least, if any of my sloppy images were chosen, I would have expected an acknowledgement from Xara to say is was being used; perhaps they do this directly. I wonder who owns the copyright of all material posted into TalkGraphics?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

good question that... maybe not so much copyright as far as MagiXara are concerned as implied, if not explicit, permission to reproduce elsewhere
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...

Sorry you know how it is, coming up to and releasing and it's all hands on deck with the large influx of testing, tickets, articles to sort out. It unfortunately doesn't leave much time to go through TG let along reply to it. Hopefully when everything is released and calmed down a bit we can give more time to TG but with this new 365 thing we're doing a load more feature testing for each product and version as well.

I don't really have much to do with marketing so can't comment on what they do on Facebook / Twitter etc. I only go on there when someone's complaining to look into the problem

Feel free to poke me / send an email / PM if you want something looked into.

Apologies again.
    Rob