Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Not much graphics chat on Talk Graphics any more

I attach a screen grab from a "What's New" search earlier today and it shows what some of us feared on the forum when Xara unleashed Web Designer.
    Not much Talk about graphics these days. Most talk is either about Web design or Magic/Xara's extremely complicated pricing structure.
    I suspect there are a fair few of those of us who adopted Xara Xtreme as their weapon of choice are just biding their time for the eagerly-awaited Affinity for Windows to be released before jumping ship.
    It all seems a big shame. The community here has been great over the years, but there are now precious few stalwarts from the heady days of the early 2000s.
    The Xara Xone thread has pretty much withered and died and I suspect that many people are mourning its passing. Are you still out there, Gare?
    Not many posts from those of us who used to contribute regularly. The fun seems to have gone now. Vector graphics do not seem to interest many people any more.
    But, it was fun while it lasted.
    Bob.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grab.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	112714  
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.