Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I MADE THIS IMAGE USING ULEAD COOL 3D. WHEN I HAD PSP6 ALL I HAD TO DO WAS COPY AS A BITMAP, AND PASTE AS TRANSPARENT IMAGE IN PSP AND ONLY THE TEXT WOULD REMAIN. WELL NOW I HAVE PSP7 AND WHEN I DO THE SAME THING, THE BLACK BACKGROUND REMAINS. I WANT TO USE THIS ON MY SITE, BUT I NEED A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW I CAN SHAKE THE BLACK BACKGROUND?? I HAVE PSP7 AND COREL PHOTOPAINT 9. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THOSE WHO BOTHERED TO HELP ME.

HERE IS THE IMAGE I MADE.

http://www.angelfire.com/my/lilal/links.jpg
    IP

I MADE THIS IMAGE USING ULEAD COOL 3D. WHEN I HAD PSP6 ALL I HAD TO DO WAS COPY AS A BITMAP, AND PASTE AS TRANSPARENT IMAGE IN PSP AND ONLY THE TEXT WOULD REMAIN. WELL NOW I HAVE PSP7 AND WHEN I DO THE SAME THING, THE BLACK BACKGROUND REMAINS. I WANT TO USE THIS ON MY SITE, BUT I NEED A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON HOW I CAN SHAKE THE BLACK BACKGROUND?? I HAVE PSP7 AND COREL PHOTOPAINT 9. THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THOSE WHO BOTHERED TO HELP ME.

HERE IS THE IMAGE I MADE.

http://www.angelfire.com/my/lilal/links.jpg
    IP

Al

I think I am right in saying you can't have transparency in a jpg. I have done a gif version - using PSP7.

www.thelondonhouse.co.uk
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Simon
    ------------------------------
    www.tlaconsultancy.co.uk
    www.bricksandbrass.co.uk
    IP

Yes, if you want transparency it has to be a gif.

Sharon P.
    www.fischerpassmoredesign.com
    IP

Hi, Al! I haven't had a chance to participate in any of your posts here, but I did want to take this opportunity to say some of your questions have gotten answers that have helped me tremendously.

One thing you might want to keep in mind (something that I've learned in my travels around the net); when you type in ALL CAPS, it is the equivalent of SHOUTING in real-talk. If you can, please remember to turn off the CAPS lock when you post.

Thanks...and keep the questions coming. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
    IP