Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Previewing Pages

NB This is where i got the FAQ Accordian code from
    http://webdevelopmentspider.blogspot...l?view=classic

Default Re: Previewing Pages

So the closing </div> is already missing in the example on that page...
    Strange that it doesn't work with the JQuery version included by Xara (which is some 1.8.x it think).

Default Re: Previewing Pages - inserting accordion area

Is there an alternative ? I really don't understand the whole jquery thing and didn't realise there was different versions ...I wouldn't like to the use the one i was working on if it may cause conflict..just seeking an easy style faq accordion..thanks

Followed the instructions on the site you posted. It still works after removing the JQuery includ and adding the name UsesJQuery. Please check the attached example.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you siran , i have now installed and in preview mode all appears to be working ok but in the xara program when you tick the box to regenerate image automatically it just appears as the black square , is this ok ? Also happened to find this faq accordian here
    http://board.xara-users.info/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4168
    with a xar file attached is this one ok to use also .Many thanks for your help, greatly appreciated . Bindi

The representation of the placeholder doesn't really matter.
    The example on xara-users seems to be created for an older Xara version which might not have supported the UseJQuery name and also includes JQuery directly, which again might cause problems.
    Additionally the head code contains an extra <head> and </head> pair which leads to formal invalid html, but modern browsers seem to just ignore that fact.
    I have adapted both examples so that everything is included in the placeholder and the 'Re-generate placeholder image automatically' should work now.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you so much Siran

Thanks have to go to the original authors.

on chrome the inspect feature is great to check for different sizes. With xara if you drag the screen the mobile version will not appear. You got to play around with the mobile device options chrome gives once you switch to inspect mode.