Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Change color on Flare Template (R)

I would like to use the Flare Template but would like to change the background color. As it is, it has the blue for the background and for the overlap behind it - both have used transparency so that when you preview they blend perfectly.

When I drag and drop a different color onto the background layer most of the transparency goes away and when I do the same to the overlap it all goes away and I can find no way to duplicate either.

When I click on the background layer, the overlap, the black band at the top I can not select them. How does one change things if they can not select them?

Also, I have no scroll bars on page while working on it.

Suggestions?
    Last edited by jeb; 18 May 2016 at 05:05 PM.
    - jb

"A little knowledge is a wonderful thing - sometimes."
    www.brownpotters.com

Default Re: Change color on Flare Template (R)

You probably need to edit the Style color found to the left of the color palette. This will change the color globally.

Tks, gary - that fixed the color problem.

Now, when I replaced the two photos with my own, they show on the first page but the original ones show on the mobile page. Also, they do not show in the same place as the original template but both at the bottom of the page. I have tried just pasting on top of existing photo and also then grouping but neither works.

And no scroll bars available while working on the site as is normal. - jb
    Last edited by jeb; 18 May 2016 at 08:01 PM.
    - jb

www.brownpotters.com

Hi Jeb,

I've tried changing the photo's and if I drag and drop a new photo onto an existing photo in the Main page it also changes on the Mobile page. Are you sure you're using drag and drop to change the images?

Re the scrollbars, it looks as though the template has been published without these being active. Just go Window / Bars / and check Scrollbars. You need to do this in both variants.
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 19 May 2016 at 12:11 AM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Egg, solved the scroll bars problem but not the picture. I had copied and paste and then tried your drag and drop but neither works for me. I tried to ungroup the picture on the template but that doesn't work either. Another strange thing - when I drop a pic onto the template I can not then crop that photo.

Even closed out and started all over again but the same result.
    - jb

www.brownpotters.com

Don't know why you're having issues with drag and drop. Here's what I get:

Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host