Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

WD6 Xara Online Designer

Greetings community need to understand if the cloud of xara so customers can upload and modify pages and created requires the customer to have a xara product did a test and I got this:

To use xara online designer first have to buy and register magix xara web designer 11utilizando, for this purpose, the same email address...

I then have to tell the customer to purchase the program to design the page? so that can you make modifications online?

I appreciate your urgent help

pbannick

Default Re: Xara Online Designer

As you're talking about a customer, I take it you will design the original website. What XaraOnline allows a customer to do is edit/amend text content and change photographs. For this they don't need to purchase Magix XD11Pro, it's just done through the browser window. It's good in as much as it allows the text content and photographs to be changed but doesn't allow them to mess with your underlaying design.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Xara Online Designer

Thank you for your interest in helping me if I is that what happens is that I made a simulation where I was the customer and does not let me access only put the information indicated above do not let me access how do I please thank you for your urgent help since I am about to start a web site where I told the customer that the could make modifications of not being able to have that go to adobe muse and would not like for that just of buy xara designer we 365 premium
    Thanks for your prompt help