Quote Originally Posted by handrawn View Post
because it is a hack

removing the XML is not an officially supported procedure - and what then happens may also depend on your computer config

for example if you are not running your computer in admin mode [when you make the change] that may be one reason ....

same goes for shft+ctrl+alt+s to change the skin to light grey, not officially supported

so the word is not 'bug' which is a flaw - it is 'unpedictable/unexpected' which is a consequence of using something in a way it is not intended to be used ['at your own risk']
While you are surely sincere in your statement, are you saying that the folks while putting in the keystroke to make that change (yeah, programmer had to add the code for it to happen because that is a rather complicated keystroke combination to come about by chance) did not have the ability to allow for a secondary display of the user interface?

That would be just downright silly for a company to do. Even back in the DOS days, when we set up keystroke combinations (yeah, us old dinosaurs) they were deliberate - nothing accidental about them.

Changing the color of the UI should NOT affect the display of icons. Therefore ... buggy.

I can deal with the dark version for now if I must, but as I age in front of my displays, it is going to become more and more difficult --- especially on my laptop.

Oh, and while it has problems on XWD365 pro, it works FLAWLESSLY on XWD10 pro.