Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Blends: Feature request

You are remembering wrong.

There are not many RISC OS applications supporting mousewheel, at least not directly and without !HID application Artworks will not support mousewheel even for scrolling the window.

Similar effect can be achieved using left and right mouse buttons to change the value. (Right mouse button will reverse the operation of a slider.), but you still need to position cursor to either up/down icon.

Hi,

I may well be remembering wrong, but I'm not talking about a mouse scroll wheel, I never had one on my Archimedes. As I recall there was a slider, similar to Xara's current slider to increase/decrease the text size, to increase/decrease the number of blend steps.

I believe Acorn sill has an old RISC OS machine. Maybe he could kindly fire it up for us
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ah, this is what it looked like. Little Up / Down arrows:

Whoops! Still have issues attaching images.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Can post attachments again now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ArtWorks-blend.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	112671  
    Egg

Quote Originally Posted by Sheff View Post
    ... some interactive way of changing numeric values instead of typing a value, seeing if it's right, then typing in another value and seeing if its too much, then too little, then finally hitting the right value...
    +1
    ~Fred