Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Download content

Hi I am trying to find out how to download the content catalogue to my hard drive to use off line and have a backup as well. I have purchased web designer prem11 and I believe that it can be done but I cannot find any way to download it. Can this be done and if so how would I go about it?
    Thanks

Default Re: Download content

Hi gwpriester, thanks for the reply. I have checked out the link you gave me and I will give that a go. I'm a bit miffed since I found out that web designer prem 11 has been upgraded to ver 12 5 days AFTER I purchased it :-( I was looking forward to playing with the parallax feature but not to be it seems.
    thanks again for your help,

Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    Hi gwpriester, thanks for the reply. I have checked out the link you gave me and I will give that a go. I'm a bit miffed since I found out that web designer prem 11 has been upgraded to ver 12 5 days AFTER I purchased it :-( I was looking forward to playing with the parallax feature but not to be it seems.
    thanks again for your help,
    Xara is offering updates to v12 for late v11 purchases.
    http://www.xara.com/uk/web-designer/buy/ > Upgrades:

Period of Grace If you ordered v11 after 15th March 2016 you are entitled to a free upgrade. Do not order on this page, contact sales.
    Contact Xara sales: http://support.xara.com/index.php?/contact,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Hi Acorn, thanks for such a quick reply. I have taken your advice and sent an e-mail to sales so fingers crossed I may get the upgrade. I'm moving across from web plus so bit of a learning curve for me. Nice to see such helpful folk on the forum.
    cheers,

Hi Acorn, thanks for such a quick reply. I have taken your advice and sent an e-mail to sales so fingers crossed I may get the upgrade. I'm moving across from web plus so bit of a learning curve for me. Nice to see such helpful folk on the forum.
    cheers,
    Glad to help. As you know, Xara will be Bank Holidaying today,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I'm moving across from web plus so bit of a learning curve for me.
    Hi Chameleon, probably not as steep of a curve as you think. How long were you using WP?

Hi Dijenga, I have been using WP for about 8yrs now. So far I like xara and can find my way around without too much difficulty. Help from the forum has been first class which is reassuring.