Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Online designer dysfunctional ?

I tried to use dropbox and google drive. everything was ok, but document edited in online designer never update .web file in my PC and never synchronize. somebody who was sucesfull with online designer ? Publisher of online designer asking me for password but valid password never accepted. Usually when I use Opera browser, online designer crashing.

webdesigner 11 Premium, win 10

Default Re: Online designer dysfunctional ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rut View Post
    I tried to use dropbox and google drive. everything was ok, but document edited in online designer never update .web file in my PC and never synchronize. somebody who was sucesfull with online designer ? Publisher of online designer asking me for password but valid password never accepted. Usually when I use Opera browser, online designer crashing.
    webdesigner 11 Premium, win 10
    Rut, have you had any progress? I have used Dropbox with the Online Designer in Chrome on a W10 machine and on an Android tablet with Chrome but I have not checked the new features recently.
    Just tried with MS Edge and that works fine.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

online designer doesnt publish ftp. Asking me for the password. When I put valid pasword, it asking me again and again but never publish ftp to my server. I saved publish settings in document. I use dropbox.

Works fine for me Rut.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Works fine for me Rut.
    Perfect ! Enjoy it, Egg

I try find why online webdesigner doesnt publish changed file throught ftp to my server. Everything is correct, host, usrname & password ...

I can only suggest it's an error within your saved web file Rut.

Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    I can only suggest it's an error within your saved web file Rut.

Dear Egg and precious Acron

After lot of prayers lets God give me a wisdom to find stuff missing in the guide, He gave me the impulse to visit my host-server. The default settings of my server was "dont accept ftp connection outside of my country" ,,, when I changed it, everything is ok btw, my server has three more ftp security settings ...

I dont find instruction in the guide about it, and therefore I ask everybody outside of UK to check default settings on your server. Coz lot of them will be in troubles for sure

thank you for all time and willing to help

Glad you sorted it
    Egg