Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Dyslexia Center Revamp

Quote Originally Posted by gsthunder View Post
    Maybe your Tahoma font is corrupted or the normal version is missing? I definitely see why you said something. That would be awful! No italic style font on the site at all though so something is off in Chrome on your end.

This link might help you out...

https://www.reddit.com/r/chrome/comm...talics_for_all
    No, nothing wrong with the Tahoma installation on my computer but when I visited the website this morning, everything was okay. Go figure! Anyway, I really like the look of your site.

I see the logic of having the contact information and directions on the same page but when you click the "Directions" button you "lose" the menu. What about putting a fixed navbar on this page or adding a fly-out button to quick-scroll to the top of the page? Not a big thing but as the navigation on your site is so well organized.....

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    No, nothing wrong with the Tahoma installation on my computer but when I visited the website this morning, everything was okay. Go figure! Anyway, I really like the look of your site.

I see the logic of having the contact information and directions on the same page but when you click the "Directions" button you "lose" the menu. What about putting a fixed navbar on this page or adding a fly-out button to quick-scroll to the top of the page? Not a big thing but as the navigation on your site is so well organized.....
    Well, you lose the menu when you click the directions button because I jump the person right to the directions vs just going to the contact page itself where they would have to scroll down to find them. It is pretty clear the person is at the bottom of a page so all they have to do is scroll up to get the navigation options. IMO this works fine as is.

I appreciate the comments however.
    WD10 Premium
    Photo & Graphic Designer 2013

Quote Originally Posted by gsthunder View Post
    It is pretty clear the person is at the bottom of a page

Wasn't clear to me at first....

Very well done and professional site.
    Mark Beckemeyer AKA (buckobeck)
    Amateur artist and hobbyist macro photographer. I like bugs.
    buckobecks.com

really nice site.