Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Marketplace for xara web designer template

Hi
    For support from us just fill in the contact form and a member of our customer service team will get back to you within 24 hrs if a buyer requires support each author has a contact form on their profile which is emailed directly to the author, for more information you can read our FAQs section hope this helps.
    Thanks x5tuts

Sunshine Coast BC, Canada. In a beautiful part of BC's temperate rainforest

Thanks for clarifying these questions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current Xara software: Designer Pro 365 12.6

Good Morning Sunshine.ca | Good Morning Sunshine Online(a weekly humorous publication created with XDP and exported as a web document) | Angelize Online resource shop | My Video Tutorials | My DropBox |
    Autocorrect: It can be your worst enema.

Hi
    That's not a problem, I have assigned one of our customer service members to monitor this thread in case there's any more questions.

Thanks x5tuts

Hi guys

Right we've now added 2 new categories to x5tuts in the graphics section we've now added xara graphics which allows users to sell or give away items made with xara graphics software, in the xara section we've now added xara widgets which can be used with xara web designer.

Thanks x5tuts
    www.x5tuts.com

Hi guys

This is just a quick post if you have any issues with any of your downloads please contact the authors first via the contact forms on their profiles before you contact us you can find all the authors here https://www.x5tuts.com/author-directory/ because the marketplace supports a variety of wysiwyg software we get so many emails on a daily basis so it may take upto 24hrs for a response from our support team.

Thanks x5tuts

Hi guys
    Our domain has now changed to https://www.mixupmarket.co.uk all your downloads are still available in your profiles.

Regards

Jamie