Hello,

I知 trying to figure out how to fill a vector imported as a .eps file with a color but struggling to find a simple way. Hoping a XPD guru can help

I sourced a vector leaf design from a stock site which was supplied in .eps format. It imports fine into XPD11 but the inside of each leaf is transparent. I want to fill in the transparent parts with a green colour. The only way I can work out is to draw a square with a green fill and place the leaf on top of this. Then group the two elements and then use the erase function to erase all the green fill outside the leaf outline.

I知 hoping there痴 a quicker way to do this? One observation I have seen is that when choosing a fill color and applying it to a leaf, the black lines of the leaf are filled, not the transparent void within the leaf. It seems the lines are treated as "fillable" elements?

I had to upload the original .eps file to my Dropbox as the file size limit for .eps files here is 200kb. The .eps file size is 1.8MB.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1trae569qk...eaves.eps?dl=1

Keen for anyone to have play and see if there's a simpler way to fill the inside of a leaf...

Thanks!
pixel5