Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Question Re: Just Released: A New Version of Web Designer

@katemoir

Kate, with 239 Posts and over 8,400 views, your Thread would benefit from a status update.

FAQs

When is the first XWD365P update due?
    How often in the 365 Day Update Guarantee will updates be released?
    Will the application automatically check for new updates and advise?
    What happens if one sticks a number of updates and then decide to update?

How is the packing of the DVD gone?
    Has it been shipped?
    Can early purchasers retrospectively purchase?
    Do late purchasers get the most recent Content?

What will be the percentage cost be against the extant purchase price of a 365 Day Update Guarantee renewal?
    What would be the cost of a renewal following a lapse of the 365 Day Update Guarantee?

Will you be offering a buy and keep service that allows a download at any time of your latest guaranteed update?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Default Re: Just Released: A New Version of Web Designer

"Patience, Grasshopper."

Quote Originally Posted by Boy View Post
    "Patience, Grasshopper."
    Are we nearly there yet?
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

"When the student is ready, the master will appear"
    Last edited by Boy; 09 May 2016 at 09:39 PM.

did they fix the large file issues?

I hope someone can help me, I have just bought the new Web Designer Premium 365, part of the deal was to be able to transfer my domain from iPage to Xara and have my website hosted free for a year, my transfer has just gone through today, but when I asked about my emails for my domain (which I created in iPage) I was told that Xara doesn't do any emails? so what happens to my business email bob@cvpus.com?? or let me ask another question, if I was to buy a new .com domain and create a new website, lets call it orange.com how would I be able to create email addresses like bob@orange.com to link to the new domain, do you guys have to setup new emails somewhere else?

Quote Originally Posted by aquadave View Post
    did they fix the large file issues?
    Maybe.
    The technical bits are probably the same so if you are running on a 32-bit operating system, you will still hit the end stops for large files.

If you are talking about small changes on large sites, for republishing, there have been reported issues.

I've had no particular problems.

Acorn

Quote Originally Posted by bobnkb174 View Post
    I hope someone can help me, I have just bought the new Web Designer Premium 365, part of the deal was to be able to transfer my domain from iPage to Xara and have my website hosted free for a year, my transfer has just gone through today, but when I asked about my emails for my domain (which I created in iPage) I was told that Xara doesn't do any emails? so what happens to my business email bob@cvpus.com?? or let me ask another question, if I was to buy a new .com domain and create a new website, lets call it orange.com how would I be able to create email addresses like bob@orange.com to link to the new domain, do you guys have to setup new emails somewhere else?
    I think this is about two different things. One is the creation of emails, which Xara software doesn't do. The other thing is having an email address connected to your website. That should just work with your Xara hosting account.