Quote Originally Posted by Acorn View Post
@katemoir & @PhilM - thank you for both responding.

I probably will renew now I have the assurance that you are major versioning every year and my renewal will ensure access to that major version and not my purchased one.

I have enough smarts to ensure that if my Registry is trashed, I can reconstruct things.
What rankles is a machine trash or re-install drops me back to my purchased / renewed version.

When out of Guarantee cover, I strongly suggest a re-install ought to retain the last update (and bug fixes) as a wonderful customer services offering.

Almost back to singing Xara's praises,
Acorn
Just a quick question, if I decided not to purchase the dvd backup when I upgraded and I then let it lapse, obviously I would then have no access to the Design Gallery content for that version. Can anyone tell me please where I should look in the programme file structure to find all the resource files that I've downloaded e.g. navbars, clipart and themes etc. ? I've had a poke about but can't see them, are they well hidden, or filed as something obscure to prevent users from doing just that? I'd love to drop them on to a disc so I could drop them back in again after a reinstall. I've ordered a DVD with this upgrade to 365 but I may not in a couple of years, so it would be really useful to know which files I need to copy. Thanks.