Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Default Re: Just Released: A New Version of Web Designer

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    ..they could reduce the content to make it fit?

..or they could remove a program feature to make it smaller, so the content would fit, and then release the feature as an update?

..ducks head..
    Maybe they could remove some of the business themes, or at least enough to allow for the programme, and the standard set of navbars, clipart, widgets i.e. the one's that you would have got in the design gallery had it been the old fashioned way of upgrading to v12 instead of 365.... I'm poised to hit the purchase button but I need to know I'll have access to the standard set of resources if I need to reinstall after not renewing.

Quote Originally Posted by katemoir View Post
    Sorry for the delay in answering. My fingers were poised over the Y E S keys when I got a message from the DVD mastering team saying there's too much new content, it won't all fit on the DVD. So please bear with me a while longer, I should have a definitive answer on that shortly.
    Thanks Kate for keeping us informed, I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees this as hugely important

We're close enough now to be confident that all the current content (12.0.0) will fit on the DVD.
    Kate Moir
    [url]http://www.xara.com[/url]

Thumbs up Re: Just Released: A New Version of Web Designer

Quote Originally Posted by katemoir View Post
    We're close enough now to be confident that all the current content (12.0.0) will fit on the DVD.
    Brilliant Kate! I'm hitting the purchase button in a minute, or should I say upgrade button, along with the backup DVD. Many thanks for following up our concerns, very much appreciated. I realise it'll be a while before I get my DVD, they're obviously in the process of building the image. Thanks again Kate.

Kindest regards

David

Quote Originally Posted by jacobitejake View Post
    Thanks Kate for keeping us informed, I'm sure I'm not the only one that sees this as hugely important
    Kate, thank you.

Have you also decoupled the CD purchase from the initial order? Happy that a purchase can only be made during any 365 Day Update Guarantee cover but not beyond.

Will the purchase of a CD at any time always include the current updates?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

new version 365 is almost same like 11 premium. no new real improvement. I find this czech website http://www.pribehylidi.cz/rozhovory/romana-proskova/ and I am so envy. Look at menu on the left, look at facebook comments. This can not be achieved ...

I am so envy

I don't know why. You can make a very similar site using Xara software and if you can't it's your ability that is the issue not the software.

Iam envy especially for menu top left. (http://www.pribehylidi.cz/rozhovory/znasilnena/) There is no way to do it with webdesigner, bro ...

[Acorn Postnote; a lot of chatter over what Xara can or can't do from here, so you can skip to this: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...20#post551620]
    Last edited by Acorn; 23 April 2016 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Posts not directly relevant to the Thread topic

Quote Originally Posted by Rut View Post
    Iam envy especially for menu top left. (http://www.pribehylidi.cz/rozhovory/znasilnena/) There is no way to do it with webdesigner, bro ...
    You can make a similar thing.

You can't expect a web development tool to be able to automate everything.

that menu is basic thing...fb comment too. for years bro ...