Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Many thanks to the "stalwarts"

Hello to all... new user of WD11Premium here, and new member of this forum too.

Since installing Xara, I have spent many hours scouring this forum and learning, learning, learning... and so I just wanted to say a hearty "Thank You" to the stalwarts of this forum, those precious few who answer the majority of the inquiries here. Through you, I have learned so many things to "not do", so many smart and counter-intuitive "tricks", etc., that have made my learning curve with Xara significantly shorter and more enjoyable than it otherwise would have been.

Huge "Thanks" to each of you... sincerely!!!!

Terry

Default Re: Many thanks to the "stalwarts"

I ain't one of them stalwart fellows but it is nice to read a post from an appreciative person. So, thanks!

Mike

Welcome to TalkGraphics Terry

We have a lot of stalwarts here who never tire of compliments.

Welcome to TG Terry. The members here are a helpful bunch and try hard to help. So if you need help or guidance just ask.
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

I agree.
    Gary, Acorn, and a few that I don't remember off the top of my head (sorry--you know who you are) are owed many personal thanks for all the help I've received over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by mwenz View Post
    I ain't one of them stalwart fellows but it is nice to read a post from an appreciative person. So, thanks!

Mike
    I think you are doing yourself a disservice Mike. I would count you amongst the stalwarts. So, thank you too.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by ss-kalm View Post
    I think you are doing yourself a disservice Mike. I would count you amongst the stalwarts. So, thank you too.
    Nah, not with the web stuff anyway.

But thanks!

I would also like to thank everyone who has been answering questions and providing solutions. I've been lurking for a few months while learning Web Designer and am VERY appreciative of all the help.

~ Paul

Another vote of thanks to the 'stalwarts'! If it had not been for the help I have recieved via this forum, either in response to my direct questions or by me searching other peoples queries I would have given up using Xara and probably would have walked away from web design long ago. Thanks again for you patience and support.