Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default How do I stop an MP4 from looping and bring up the placeholder after the video?

I am running Xara Web Premium v8.1.4.30831 and have embedded an MP4 video with a placeholder on my website, no problem. BUT how do I stop the video from looping and bring back the placeholder when the video is finished?

Default Re: How do I stop an MP4 from looping and bring up the placeholder after the video?

Sorry. New at this. Premature post. Figured how to do it changing the HTML from true to false in two instances

Default Re: How do I stop an MP4 from looping and bring up the placeholder after the video?

Welcome to TG. Without access to your web file it's difficult to advise. However, this may work:

http://support.xara.com/index.php?/K...r-from-looping
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Whoops! Cross posting. Glad you sorted it.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host