Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Xara Announces New Product Release Dates

I received this schedule via e-mail this morning

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
    1 April 2016

New Releases: Xara announces a release schedule for v 12 products

Xara Group, UK have announced the release schedule for their graphics product line including Xara Page & Layout Designer 12, Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 12, Xara Web Designer 12 Premium, and their flagship product Xara Designer Pro X12.

Nova Fisher, Vice President in Charge of Public Information said that Xara were extremely excited to announce their decelerated release schedule. In the past, Ms. Fisher said, products were released in the spring and were released about 1 month apart. While this helped build excitement in the user base with users eagerly anticipating the latest features, it was not good for sales because savvy users held off purchasing products until the release of Xara Designer Pro Xx. So we have decided to build even more excitement by releasing the new products at a more leisurely pace. We sincerely believe this will see more products and make more money for the company, Ms. Fisher concluded. And all are hopeful that this will generate buckets of pounds for the company.

V12 New Product Release Schedule:

Xara Web Designer 12 Premium
    24 July 2016

Xara Page & Layout Designer 12
    24 July 2017

Xara Photo & Graphic Designer 12
    24 July 2018

Xara Designer Pro X12
    24 July 2019

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

More information and downloads
    Please see the press center at xara.com/press-center/designer-pro/
    This includes press materials, graphics, screenshots, product information, a full list of new features and release notes that describe all the new features in detail.

For more details or a serial number to unlock the trial version please contact: Nova Fisher, nova@xara.com Tel: +44 1442 351035

About Xara Group Ltd
    Xara, founded in 1981, was one of the oldest independent software developers in the UK, until it was acquired by MAGIX AG in 2007. Xara continues to develop innovative graphics, website building, and document publishing tools, which are marketed around the world under both the MAGIX and Xara brand names.

Default Re: Xara Announces New Product Release Dates

Good one Gary
    You almost had me there.

JOHN -XaReg (FB) XaReg (DB - ignore prompt to register)
    Windows 10 [Anniversary] pro Intel Pentium CPU G630 @ 2.70Ghz RAM: 4 GB; 64-bit x64

You rascal, you did it again!

Okay, I swallowed it Gary Nice one.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Man it's late here when I read this, had me going there for a bit
    XT-CMS - a self-hosted CMS for Xara Designers - Xara + CMS Demo with blog & ecommerce shopping cart system.

April Fool!
    Larry a.k.a wizard509

Never give up. You will never fail, but you may find a lot of ways that don't work.

You almost had me there. I wrinkled my brow when I saw 'vice president'... British companies tend to have 'Directors'

You almost had me there. I wrinkled my brow when I saw 'vice president'... British companies tend to have 'Directors'
    OK But everything else seemed about right?

Gary, buckets over "buckets of pounds" or better shed-loads of money,
    Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat