Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Big problems with mobile variants in WD11P and LinkedIn/iOS9.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with mobile variants?! These problems are becoming the bane of my life..!

Here's my site - http://www.biready.com.au

1) Stretchy images. So I HAD a stretchy image on my Main variant that was causing issues with the mobile variant rendering a page as wide as the Main, but with the objects and texts going down the middle of the page (when I scrolled over). I went to the mobile variant, stopped sharing the image across all variants, and turned off Stretchy. Now, when I go to the page on my iPhone 6 iOS9.3, it appears blank, but I have to scroll left to see the page!

2) I published an article on Pulse on LinkedIn with a link to my site. Viewing the article in the LinkedIn app and following the link on my iPhone, I see the page, but it's zoomed in and I cannot zoom out!

The bottom line is, I want the mobile variant to render to the correct width of my device all the time. Allow zoom in, but not this ugly 'scroll-anywhere-sideways' thing that's happening.

What do I need to do to my mobile variants to make sure they render correctly?

My mobile variant page width is 480px.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Default Re: Big problems with mobile variants in WD11P and LinkedIn/iOS9.

Strange that one. If I view your site on my Android phone it fits the screen. If I view the site on my wifes iphone 4s it shows a very narrow site down the centre of the screen, however if I view it on chrome (Google) on the iphone it fits the screen. Can't help further at this time Ian.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Looked fine in my iPhone 5s except the two rectangular objects at the top are either not the same size, not centered, or both. But other than that no problems that I see.

When you consider the different technologies, OSs, and browsers, it is amazing that anything works.

I'm having big problems with my mobile variant as well. It is showing up on my desktop version. Can someone please help me. You can check out the problem here. www.ryansurratt.com

Quote Originally Posted by surrattdaddy View Post
    I'm having big problems with my mobile variant as well. It is showing up on my desktop version. Can someone please help me. You can check out the problem here. www.ryansurratt.com
    You already started a separate thread for this issue: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...rowser-version!