Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Email Forms

Default Re: Email Forms

Did you install using windows 10 as it says that it does not support it?

Hi Miko , I used Windows 8.1, maybe you can download the trial version and see if works on 10 ? Hoping it does for when I eventually upgrade to 10. This program was so easy to use..it definatley solved my form problem
    Last edited by Bindi; 28 March 2016 at 07:31 AM.

Here is an earlier discussion that covered Simfatic Forms: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...ra-Web-exports.
    The salient point is this: http://www.simfatic.com/forms/faqs.html#Q1.2 for those who do have Windows 10.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Bindi, and how much is the "investment" as I can find no reference to cost on the website.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by mentorman View Post
    Bindi, and how much is the "investment" as I can find no reference to cost on the website.

Ken
    Click "add to cart"

Circa £50.

Hello All, this is very interesting to me as a person (non tech) who has also had major problems even trying to set up a form because the process looked too complicated. Jot Form has been suggested to me as well, but I have not ventured to try getting a Jot Form onto my contact page. However, I was made to pay attention by another Wed Designer users post. He mentioned the power of using Place Holder. I am using and trying to become familiar with Web Designer 10 Premium which I purchased more than a year ago, but never used. The interesting about Place Holder is that it permits HTML code to be imported onto a WD 10 page (I think). I purchased Coffee Cup Form Builder in 2015. I was able to construct very nice looking forms but was never able to use the final product because of major complications. I am now looking at using WD 10's Place Holder to see if I can import the Coffee Cup Form Builder HTML code to wee if it works and shows up on my contact page. If I can't get this form to work, I'll have to try the Jot Form. I will be back here with what my attempts with Coffee Cup's Form produce. Thanks for listening and any suggestions. Thanks much.

Unhappy Re: Email Forms

Good morning all,
    I am going to take a look at "Simfatic Form Solutions" because it looks like a non-complicated process. However, I paid the same amount ($69) for Coffee Cup Forms Software actually back in 2014. After many days of struggle trying to figure out how to get it set up on my Xara WD 10 Premium contact page I gave up. I keep wanting to return to Coffee Cup because I can do so much with color, styling, etc. I thought when Coffee Cup said it is drag & drop, I thought they were talking about dragging and dropping the form on my contact web page. But, I found it's not that simple. It just may be that I am making the process more complicated than it really is. When I purchased Coffee Cup Web Form Software I wanted a program that had a one time payment with no monthly fees. Coffee Cup Forms meet that need. I am amazed that no one else has purchased and use Coffee Cup here. Why can't they make the programs more simple??

Quote Originally Posted by musicmanbob View Post
    Good morning all,
    I am going to take a look at "Simfatic Form Solutions" because it looks like a non-complicated process. However, I paid the same amount ($69) for Coffee Cup Forms Software actually back in 2014. After many days of struggle trying to figure out how to get it set up on my Xara WD 10 Premium contact page I gave up. I keep wanting to return to Coffee Cup because I can do so much with color, styling, etc. I thought when Coffee Cup said it is drag & drop, I thought they were talking about dragging and dropping the form on my contact web page. But, I found it's not that simple. It just may be that I am making the process more complicated than it really is. When I purchased Coffee Cup Web Form Software I wanted a program that had a one time payment with no monthly fees. Coffee Cup Forms meet that need. I am amazed that no one else has purchased and use Coffee Cup here. Why can't they make the programs more simple??
    Well, I've got CoffeeCup's Super Pack (@$300), so perhaps it is too expensive for tinkering with? The CoffeeCup Form Builder itself is $69.

If you have managed to publish a form with this then you should use the Xara Embed a website widget to place the form into your site page.
    You can even make it appear as a pop-up form a site page link.

All these solutions require you have an understanding of the concept of server-side scripts running with PHP.
    The CoffeeCup solution even allows for your form submissions to be stored into a MySql database.

If your Service Provider does not support server-side scripting then no solution, however attractive, will work for you.

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

Sorry about the late reply , follow this link http://www.simfatic.com/forms/order.html , it will show the price. I must admit I have never added by uploading to sever first and just previously published all within the program and this was so easy...( and I'm not real techno with this stuff ) it however did take the stress out adding the form which I spent literally days on...now I'm smiling��
    Last edited by Bindi; 03 April 2016 at 10:33 AM.

Hi, just thought I'd drop this one over to you which I used as my contact form here http://www.lookincentral.com/lookinuk/contact.htm works well for me, I notice that the captcha bit has changed since I downloaded the code though but it still looks good.

http://www.html-form-guide.com/conta...tact-form.html

Regards

David