Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I have observed several sites that make use of bitmapped images and they are really high quality on the SWF file. Well, I would think nothing of it (assuming that they set the pictures to retain original size) but I also noticed that they retain their crispness when the window is maximized and they seem to scale to the window. Is this just my imagination or os this really possible? One example I am talking about is web page. I checked out all of their files and they all seem to scale to some degree and the background images don't. Is this just a publish setting in Flash?

Thanks in advance,
    IP

I have observed several sites that make use of bitmapped images and they are really high quality on the SWF file. Well, I would think nothing of it (assuming that they set the pictures to retain original size) but I also noticed that they retain their crispness when the window is maximized and they seem to scale to the window. Is this just my imagination or os this really possible? One example I am talking about is web page. I checked out all of their files and they all seem to scale to some degree and the background images don't. Is this just a publish setting in Flash?

Thanks in advance,
    IP

Just checked the files again and they do not scale to the window size. It all just centers to the page.

Sorry,
    IP