Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Xara file transfer to the timeline of the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

Hi, I am very new to the Xara 3D. I have prepared a small animation on Xara and would like to transfer or import to Adobe premiere pro CS6. I could not do that. I could not drag and drop the file to the time line and it was not allowed. Is there any one I can get some help on this would be highly appreciated. Thanks

Default Re: Xara file transfer to the timeline of the Adobe Premiere Pro CS6

Welcome to TalkGraphics

I don't have a solution for this but one of our more savvy members might.

Welcome to TG.

Never used Adobe premiere pro CS6 so I can't say what it can & can't do with Xara created animations. What format are you exporting the animation?
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Will it accept the attached animation?

The file is very small, due to the forums attachment size limit.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Adobe Premiere CC 2015 will accept Eggs animation.

Thanks for that confirmaion Paul. I exported the animation as an avi Microsoft Windows Media Video 9.
    Egg

I was having the same problem with Premiere Pro CC2015 but I changed the codec while saving my animations in .avi. You can change this when you choose .avi as the format you'll have a window open that says .avi options. The INTEL YUV Codec works for me, it imports fine in CC2015, it should do the same in CS6.
    Last edited by Yevez; 21 June 2017 at 06:41 PM. Reason: More info