Hello,
can someone help me with this please

I am using the John James template for my new website and in the 'Plans' page there is a listing of photos and text..I started to duplicate the list as I am designing an authors website with his books. However, the list starts to become too long...and I thought this would look much better with either a horizontal list that you scroll or even better something similar to the supersite designs where the page flicks over to the next book....

Is this possible and if so can someone give me an idea or some help with it?

Just so you can see my existing website which in I used two templates from Xara...this is the one I am now revamping. Instead of using a library shelf of books I want to use a more simple design but still have a little something rather than plain lists but not as current 'library style'

Ps had a major problem with our offsite server (we also have an onsite server and luckily the main website was unaffected but not so all the files uploaded to the offsite server, luckily have them on local server and so not all files are back up yet)...so clicking on a book should bring you a new window with extracts from the book plus publishing details..we had to get our website back up and are still putting back the files that go with the books... as I dont expect new website to be up and running within a couple of weeks..I know this is not good .... but didnt expect a major hiccup whilst planning the new site...so am trying to see if I can get this up a bit quicker than planned .