Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Facebook and Vertical Scroller Not Working Nicely Together

Hi! I am just a beginner at website building and would like to include the facebook box and a vertical scroller on my homepage. However, when I put both on the same webpage the facebook widget becomes just a text link. The problem is with vertical scroller having coding in the 'html code-head' on the Page tab..See Below. If I delete the scroller header coding, facebook works fine (but breaks my scroller). The website is skippastep-webdesign.com. Any idea how I can fix it? I would be most grateful for any help!! I apologize if this is not the correct place to post this question.

HTML Coding (Head) - Page Tab
    <script type="text/javascript" src="crawler.js">
    /*
    Text and/or Image Crawler Script ©2009 John Davenport Scheuer
    as first seen in http://www.dynamicdrive.com/forums/ username: jscheuer1
    This Notice Must Remain for Legal Use
    */

Default Re: Facebook and Vertical Scroller Not Working Nicely Together

I wasn't able to figure out how to use the crawler.js scroller, but did stumble across a different scroller on this site that doesn't seem to cause any issues with the facebook feed. http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...image+scroller. Kudos to Sebastian for creating and sharing!

Default Re: Facebook and Vertical Scroller Not Working Nicely Together

The scroller worked great until I created a mobile variant. Does anyone know if there a continuous stroller that works on the desktop Xara version of a template that also has a mobile variant (removed widget from the mobile version in hopes it would fix the problem to no avail) or what I need to do to get this one to working again?? Please let me know if I am not posting in the correct place. Website: www.skippastep-webdesign.com.