Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Unhappy Cannot View My Webpages

Hi Guys

Need help urgently....

I am using Designer Pro X11...whenever I add an object on my webpage and I am unable to view duing preview. I have inserted the object on right layer which is the Mouseoff layer. This problem appeared recently. I thought it was just a small matter. Then today I had to update an image on one of my webpage and I did that and published my webpages after the update. Now I cannot see any of the webpages except the home page. The rest of the pages are just showing the background colour.

Can anyone out there help as to why this is happening...some setting issue or what?? Please see website at www.insight-acad.com..try going to any of the pages in the menu...

This is a live site I need to resolve this quickly....anyone...please...desperate!!!

Default Re: Cannot View My Webpages

You seem to have messed up a placeholder. Somewhere there is missing a closing </div> I suspect it is the jotform, but would need to have a closer look. Best would be if you could upload your design reduced to the first page and stripped of all static content.

At least a second </div> seems to be missing.
    Made it work with this change
    Code:
    </div><!--Added this closing tag-->
    <div class="xr_noreset " style="position: absolute; left: 67px; top: 1727px; width: 332px; height: 244px; overflow: hidden;">

<iframe
          id="JotFormIFrame"
          onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)"
          allowtransparency="true"
          src="https://form.jotform.me/60469058843464"
          frameborder="0"
          style="width:100%;
          height:539px;
          border:none;"
          scrolling="no">
        </iframe>
    </div><!--Added this closing tag-->

Hi Siran

I added the </div> and </div> as suggested ...it did not work.... still I can only see the home and not the other pages and worse I cannot even see the jot form on the home page with these inclusion. I have removed them after the test

Anyway I have pasted the code in HTML placeholder as shown above many times and it works all the time...that is how Xara instructs us to do.
    It must be something else.

Are you aware that code is present twice? The second occurrence is causing the problem. Maybe something on a variant? Sorry, but I have to leave for now.

On the mobile variant in the placeholder the additional code
    Code:
      <div class="Normal_text" style="position: absolute; left:390px; top:2004px; width:282px; height:10px;font-weight:bold;font-size:15.97px;color:#292861;">

<span class="xr_ar xr_1as3 xr_1a1" onmousemove="xr_mpo(this,4,0,event)" style="left:*300px; top: 1977px; width: 481px; height: 45px; background-color: #EDC951; border-radius: 5px;"></span>

<div class="xr_noreset " style="position: absolute; left:*300px; top: 1991px; width: 481px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden;">
    is present after the closing </iframe>
    remove that and it will work. The question is how did that code get there?

Thumbs up Re: Cannot View My Webpages

Quote Originally Posted by siran View Post
    On the mobile variant in the placeholder the additional code
    Code:
      <div class="Normal_text" style="position: absolute; left:390px; top:2004px; width:282px; height:10px;font-weight:bold;font-size:15.97px;color:#292861;">

<span class="xr_ar xr_1as3 xr_1a1" onmousemove="xr_mpo(this,4,0,event)" style="left:*300px; top: 1977px; width: 481px; height: 45px; background-color: #EDC951; border-radius: 5px;"></span>

<div class="xr_noreset " style="position: absolute; left:*300px; top: 1991px; width: 481px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden;">
    is present after the closing </iframe>
    remove that and it will work. The question is how did that code get there?
    Hi Siran

Yes you are absolutely right...the above code after end </div> is causing the problem. I have removed it and uploaded my webpages again...viola! it works like it was before...thank you so much Siran...I just could not trace where it was going wrong...I was told to inject that code in Xara to rectify a form issue ...I guess it was not the right decision to do that. I will be very cautious next time I get instructions of this nature. Man I was panicking since Sunday morning...not knowing what to expect from some people on Monday morning...you saved the day...Thanks a lot...for your help much appreciated .
    Best Rgds
    Kish

I guess to know what you have been going through. Happy you have been able to solve it.
    Another thing with the site. Is it intended that the top banner is not stickie but the nav bar is? Looks strange to me.