Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: What is best format for presentations to clients done on an iPad?

OK I've had a quick look at this.

1. I see that the Page Size is 955px x 635px. This seems quite low. So am I correct in thinking that on higher res screens this will look poor
    2. What happens if/when my client wants to print a copy of the material (onto say A4 paper)?
    3. When I got it to Publish to MAGIX Online World
    a) It was pretty slow to upload
    b) When I followed the link, all I get to see is "A new website is under construction here"
    Yes even after I have logged in on http://www.magix-online.com.

All quite frustrating/irritating. I *knew* that there would be a learning curve!

Default Re: What is best format for presentations to clients done on an iPad?

Dunno about the web hosting thing. I don't use freebies.

As regards the page size, what matters are the images. Use hi-res images. Use vector. Use the Retina option (192 dpi) and the images should look great on an iPad. they also should print just fine.

With a conventional website, I have usually used a special CSS file for printing to format the screen properly regardless of the person's platform or browser. Don't think that is possible in fixed-layout web site. If the person picks Landscape for the printing when their print dialog pops up, it should print out reasonably well. I would think so, anyway.