Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Good slider widget sites

What are some sites that work with WD10 that produce sliders for free WITHOUT watermarks and logos? The Xara slider widgets just don't work for me. Too many parts of them that can't be edited/removed. I need more flexibility.

I did exactly what I wanted in WowSlider but after publishing it I discovered it has a watermark logo and I can't use it. I am not paying $69 for a one site use license, nor am I paying $200 for an unlimited site use license, just so I can remove that logo. That is insane for that software. Xara doesn't even cost that. I could remove it without paying for a full version, very easily actually, but I won't do that as the mfg requires it to be there on free versions. I just won't use it.

I tried imageslidemaker.com and it does exactly what I want too, for free and without watermarks, but I can't get it to work properly. Instead of doing a slider in place it puts each image into a column one under the other. Has anyone used their site and made it work in Xara?

So any suggestions for a site that works with Xara would be a huge help to me.

Thanks as always.

Default Re: Good slider widget sites

Quote Originally Posted by gsthunder View Post
    I tried imageslidemaker.com and it does exactly what I want too, for free and without watermarks, but I can't get it to work properly. Instead of doing a slider in place it puts each image into a column one under the other. Has anyone used their site and made it work in Xara?
    Why not offer up your work and some TGer will probably find out what's awry?

Acorn
    Acorn - installed Xara software: Cloud+/Pro+ and most others back through time (to CC's Artworks). Contact for technical remediation/consultancy for your web designs.
    When we provide assistance, your responses are valuable as they benefit the community. TG Nuggets you might like. Report faults: Xara Cloud+/Pro+/Magix Legacy; Xara KB & Chat

I actually just got the imageslider.com one to work. Guess I should have worked at it harder before. I had to remove a portion of the code it had for the body and then it worked.

Acorn;

I don't like to bother people too much. If I just can't do it myself I will post my work but I try and ask a few questions which is less work for those answering than having to go over an actual project and then go from there.

Thanks.

Teach a man to fish... in other words. Glad it's working OK now.