Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Variant sharing

Default Variant sharing

Hi - please excuse my 'newbie' status - I really did try to find the answer to what is probably very simple. I am using the ultimate responsive design template. I am making changes to the website page and I assumed that the smartphone page would update and the changes would be shared. However, I have already done several things that have not shared: I added a graphic, text and changed the color status of a photo on the website page. I deleted the word "template" at the top of the website page. These changes did not share with the smartphone variant. I right clicked the additional photo and hit share - it appeared in a weird place on the mobile page.

So, is there a way to design on the website page and all the changes, links, etc share to the mobile page automatically and place everything correctly? Designing and then having to copy and share each thing I do individually takes time and means I have to create two sites anyway.

Also, I added a page. While there is an added page in the mobile variant, it is different than the page I created on the website page.

Thanks for any help you can provide. Peace. Michele

Default Re: Variant sharing

Welcome to TalkGraphics

Right click select any object or text area and from the pop up menu, select Website Variants > Share with all variants. Conversely, if you don't want something to update in the variants, right click and select Website Variants > Stop Sharing.