Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: XARA 3d logo from .EMF

PMSL

Thank you .. it is a bit better than the other video - i swear i was doing it right

it appears i was not deleting the original file and just saving both .... I have not tried but i am happy and think it may work

as for my other question ( i am going to play about with it anyway to test boundaries ) but is it just basic images that can be created ie: rough outlines or can photo images be created ... the thing that amazed with the other video was .He created the basic ouline only to drop the original PNG in XARA to create the texture ie: actually creating a perfect replica in Xara .. it was very impressive

Yes, the effect can be very good but alignment of the photo texture to the vector shape can cause problems (that can be overcome)
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Yes, the effect can be very good but alignment of the photo texture to the vector shape can cause problems (that can be overcome)
    I'm currently having that issue. How can it be overcome?