Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Error Permissions Denied - Lost Files - Now I got a Wobble!!!

Old timer here so please don't advise I restart my PC lol

Re my site http://www.photolocation.wales/

Strange one occurred today and cant recall coming across it before

upon saving to quit I have had everything stop with error message

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	xara error.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	111688

Well I was trying to save OK returns to the file but everything is still frozen - Killing seems only way out

Doing a SAVE AS and ging it a NEW NAME ie "Backup of Website" works in that I got a way of saving

(Yes I know I have Backups Already) but this way I get to save the most recent changes.

Problem is during the course of the day i now got THREE Versions of BACKUP of the WEBSITE lol

Im going to stop there and take a chill pill.

Then I noticed Several elements on the site gained a WOBBLE so I checked Web Animation settings
    Nope as you can see No Wobble!

I have clicked through the object list Nothing with a Web Animation that should not be

All this drama while working on this page http://www.photolocation.wales/launch.htm

so its something I done it may be there

The XAR is Here if you would like to looksee

Im dumbfounded by these things as they may of course be completely unrelated

PS Coppied an old navbar from a much earlier version of site - tested it alone - No Wobble
    Pasted it into site - yea it Wobbles

Note "Sponsor this Tour" button also wobbles unintentionally

Default Re: Error Permissions Denied - Lost Files - Now I got a Wobble!!!

Hi David

I have moved this thread to the Web Design forum. I am hopeful one of our brilliant members will have a solution to your wobble.

Hi David, I really haven't had time to look at yor xar file, but if I click over your menu bars and right click and select Web Animation, they appear to have the Wobble animation set, as does the "Sponsor this Tour" button. Set these to None.
    Egg

Intel i7 - 4790K Quad Core + 16 GB Ram + NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1660 Graphics Card + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Ok I fixed the Wobble!

Work In progress Dont be harsh few of the pages are complete PhotoLocation.Wales

I opened the file today and luckily the last zoom I used was quite tight - I noticed the Green rectangle was no longer snug in position Zooming right in I spotted a tiny gap and the Green Rectangle has a Wobble set on it

I quickly rest it and re grouped the header colour bar and low & Behold the other components on the page lost their wobble

Not really sure how that green rectangle having an unassigned wobble on it should affect the Nav Bar, but Im just glad I found it at last

____________________ However I just had another POPUP WARNING _____________ ERROR PERMISSION DENIED

Cant save but to a new file name

Also Noticed on my Google Sync Status : "FIRST WEBSITE" Deleted

Never had a drama in years of using Google Drive for backing up my Xara work - This has me really scratching my head and concerned - I look after too much work for having SAVE Dramas - at my age lol