Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Problem with 2013 rounded-corner blue calendar in design gallery, P and G 9

Had to take a break from Xara products for a while and just starting to use P and G 9 (registered version). In the design gallery > photo calendars, the rounded-corner pale blue calendar for 2013 seems to be pulling up a non-rounded-corner version (equivalent to the pale green 2013 calendar). The rounded corner pale blue calendar for 2014 seems to be fine. Haven't yet seen this problem with other items in the design gallery. Is this a glitch that needs to be fixed in the software or anything I can do myself?
    Thanks
    Yaffa

Default Re: Problem with 2013 rounded-corner blue calendar in design gallery, P and G 9

+1
    You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead!

Default Re: Problem with 2013 rounded-corner blue calendar in design gallery, P and G 9

Thank you for this information. This has been reported and will be updated in the Designs Gallery.

Close and re-open the program and this will have been updated.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteS View Post
    Close and re-open the program and this will have been updated.

Thanks again.
    Great, many thanks for taking care of this so quickly. Programme is working fine now.

Yaffa

Am I correct that this very nice calendar is no longer in the gallery (P and G version 11)? Can't see it under any legacy templates either. Thanks.