Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Hi,
    I have just joined this forum and this is my second query already.
    When I print my graphics In Photoimpact 5 the colours are not great rather bland in fact. I cannot give a greeting card with the graphic done in PI5 because of it's poor quality. I don't have this problem with printing graphics in any other software. Any advice/ solutions would be greatly recieved - thanks Shez
    IP

Hi,
    I have just joined this forum and this is my second query already.
    When I print my graphics In Photoimpact 5 the colours are not great rather bland in fact. I cannot give a greeting card with the graphic done in PI5 because of it's poor quality. I don't have this problem with printing graphics in any other software. Any advice/ solutions would be greatly recieved - thanks Shez
    IP

Try calibrating the gamma setting of PI in the preferences box. Adjust it so that the top and bottom gray shades are as close as possible.
    IP

Shez, I don't use PI for print graphics, so I'm no help. Do understand though, that PI 5, while very good, is at least 4-5 years old and has been improved dramatically. Latest ver is PIXL or PI 8.5.

You might want to post this question at a PI specific board such as Stephanie's.
    Do a search for bulletin board and photoimpact and I'm sure you'll find a better place to ask.

Enter the PhotoimpactZone!
    IP