I have opened my Xara Online account and a domain using Xara hosting. I'm using Xara DPX11 to create web sites. I need to be able to upload files, create folders, etc., but either I am missing something here, or Xara has the worst imaginable, unusable, basically embarrassing, utility I have ever seen. The only utility that I see is to login to Xara-online.com, click on Control Center, under Website M click on Open Web Space. Here is what I get, in German. I can't even scroll down the files. There are no features whatsoever other than + and delete. Try clicking on the boxes to put in a checkmark. It is hit and miss. Is this it? Am I missing something? Using IE11.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Xara online ftp tool1.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	111653

Compare this to the one below for Magix online, where I can do everything that I need to do. Note that I will need to create some folders for some widgets that I use. Easy in Magix ftp, but how can I create folders in Xara online?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magix online ftp tool1.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	111654

Unless I am missing something here, Xara should have, at the very least, started with the Magix tool.

Thanks,
John