Quote Originally Posted by Super K View Post
Thank you for the quick response Acorn! I will be trying it.
Okay, right away I have a different issue, I can't seem to get the second page of the new theme to load quite right. I opened the first page in the theme packet, called "website" and it loads the one page. But just one. I don't have the entire web site loaded by pages but I can edit another page by clicking on the '+' TAB next to the title and dragging one into the blank page that comes up. When I change an image that I do want to repeat on the first page, it doesn't show the change when I load another page onto the art board.
How do I load the next pages- Contact, Catalog, About, Etc. and be able to work on them as though they were a cohesive website? Do I need to load all the individual pages first then start working on them one at a time? I upgraded from Web Design 7 and don't remember it being this tough to get a web theme done.
Well, the application ought not do what you are describing.
Open it with no files open. Go to the Design gallery, chose a Theme and double-click on the Website view.
All the pages for this Theme should download.
You check this by opening the Page and Layer Gallery to confirm.

Perhaps, you are only seeing one page as you have not selected Multiple Page View?

Acorn