Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question How to get an inage as background?

I cannot find any button or instruction, how to insert an image as background. Please, help mi

Default Re: How to get an inage as background?

Good Morning,

In the Color options (or Texture options) panel, select Background in the pulldown and then check Texture. You can choose from a .bmp, .gif, .ico, .jpg or .png.

Have fun!
    ~Fred

It is not possible to check Texture in my 3d maker. However, even the colors are messed. First I could choose text-colour as I wanted, but suddenly it possibility is failed, When I click Texture, nothing happens, that is empty.
    EDITED Now I suceeded with background. The text-colours are still wrong. Is it something wrong with my software?

3D Maker 6, correct?

Re: Colors -- note the Text Face and Text Sides are options in the color panel pulldown. You may also try to change position of your text and/or turn on the lights (toolbar>lightbulb) and adjust the light color (Color panel pulldown) and each light position (grab each light and drag) Hope this helps!
    ~Fred

As Fred says, the lighting colour and location will make a huge difference to the colours. Try changing all the lights to white.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thank you, it works. However difficult to apply the right colour. It would be usefull to have a basic colour-editing button.