I am trying to add a calendar and contact form to a web page that links to our student management software.

I can place an iframe code provided by the software company into a placeholder and add it to the page without any issues and viewing it in Xaras preview screen correctly shows the calendar and contact forms. The issues however, arise with the fact that the placeholder either then makes content in layers I uses as header or footer to disappear. To add to this, once I publish the page, it no longer displays correctly in a browser.

Depending on what layer I put the placeholder on, it affects text and graphic in other layers causing it to disappear - regardless of where I position the placeholder layer. With a fair amount of trail and error I managed to get all content to display correctly, but then a pop up layer I use a menu choice no longer displays.

When I view the page in Xara the placeholder content appears positioned correctly, but once it is published the content within the placeholder is off to the left side of the page with portion of it missing. Changing the size or position of the placeholder makes no difference to a published page displaying the content correctly.

Would appreciate if anyone could help to bring me up to speed with the use of placeholders and iframe codes.

Cheers